Long Range Wifi Router
The WISE TIGER AC1200 Smart Wi-Fi Router with External Antennas is an incredibly fast router delivering AC1200 Wi-Fi . With up to 300+867 Mbps speed and simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi technology, it avoids wireless interference, ensuring top Wi-Fi speeds and reliable connections, delivers the speed and reliability needed for applications such as lag-free multiple HD video streaming, multi-player gaming, ultra-fast speed and a secure and reliable connection to the Internet.
Troubleshooting and Common Issue
1. Which connection type should I choose during WAN settings? It is recommended to choose automatic connection type- Dynamic IP" for most situation.
2. Connected correctly but not able to access internet,might shows as 'connected, no internet' Disconnect both of your modem and router for 30 sec, then re-connect them back.
3. Everything works except the networks shows unsecured
You need set up password for your Wi-Fi. Go to router login page, click Wireless' - 'Encryption' - 'WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK' – 'Wi-Fi Passwor', you can always change your Wi-Fi name from here.
4. May I use this router as Wi-Fi Extender?
Yes. Power the router on, when you first set up. Choose WISP, and connect your Wi-Fi with your password. After that, there will be a new Wi-Fi name from our router.
5. Able to access internet but can’t login with 192.168.0.1 or EDUP.CC.
You might connect with a different network which is not from our router, check the name if it shows as WI-FI-XXXX-5G.
How To Set Up The Password Of Wifi Router?
1. Enter the setting of wifi router and select: Wireless. You will find above setting page
2. Click: Encryption whatever 2.4g or 5g, then select the encryption you want to use
3. Set up the password you want. after you select encryption,
How To Use Wifi Router As Wifi Extender?
1. Enter the setting of wifi router and select: WAN setting. You will find below setting page
2. Click: refresh, then select your own wifi network from Wi-Fi name
3. Enter your wifi password. You will use wifi router as wifi extender.